Welcome to Maude Street
Family Oriented Private Dental Practice
Welcome to MSDS
Maude St Dental Practice has been established for 50 years+ and the current partner for over 30 years. They are a general dentistry who pride themselves on their caring, family friendly environment. Learn more about the leading dentists below.
Dr Christopher Bell
Dr Chris Bell studied Dentistry at The University of Melbourne attended from 1979-1983. Chris has been self employed since 1983.
Dr Sath Sivaananthan
Dr Sath Sivaananthan graduated from La Trobe University in Bendigo in 2014, and has been working at MSDS since 2015.
Dr Jyoti graduated from Latrobe University in Bendigo in 2017. After growing up in Melbourne, she enjoyed the change involved in moving to the country to pursue dentistry.
Services available at Maude Street Dental
- General examinations, scale & cleaning
- Maintenance of oral health, including diet & oral health instruction
- Dental education for children
- Orthodontics/Braces including removable Orthodontic appliances, fixed and orthopedic splints to manage wear from grinding
- Appliances to manage snoring and sleep apnoea
- Cosmetic dentistry including restorations & teeth bleaching
- Veneers, Porcelain Crowns, Bridges & Implant dentistry
- Tooth coloured restorations
- Restoration of decayed teeth, restoring wear & chipped teeth
- Root canal treatment
- Management & Treatment of periodontal disease
- Extractions including wisdom teeth removal
- Dental emergencies & liaising with specialists